HighLine Renegades 16 U Head Coach
Versatile coach with experience coaching youth and adults in beach and standard team volleyball. Self-motivated individual seeking volleyball coaching position for youth or adults at any level. Former captain of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines senior national volleyball team and coach of the male and female youth national volleyball teams. Skilled, energetic and reliable coach with almost ten years of experience. Excellent leadership skills, dynamic interpersonal communication skills and strong mentoring ability with thorough knowledge of the game.
Referee, philadelphia sports leagues, philadelphia, pa — february 2018–Present
- Ensure games are conducted in a safe and orderly manner by controlling players and enforcing the laws of the game.
- Communicate with other officials quickly and efficiently to make decisions and resolve issues.
- Report match results to regulating organizations in a timely manner.
Coach, St. vincent and the Grenadines junior national team, St. Vincent and the Grenadines — 2015-2017
- Planned and led activities to develop players’ skill sets in preparation for regional competitions.
- Traveled with the team to regional competitions in St. Maarten and Antigua.
- Taught techniques and game strategies.
- Developed and maintained effective program of physical conditioning.
- Led team building and mentoring activities.
Coach, Georgetown secondary school club volleyball team, St. Vincent and the Grenadines — 2004-2017
- Organized, coordinated and led practices and games in secondary school competitions.
- Successfully led the male and female teams to championships 5 times and 3 years running.
- Acted as mentor and positive role model for youth players.
- Coordinated youth programs to provide additional opportunities for volleyball players in all grades.
Founder, coach and mentor, Country roots Volleyball club, st. vincent and the grenadines — 2013-2017
- Successfully established a youth volleyball club in rural village teaching the fundamental skills of volleyball and mentoring approximately 25 youth ages 10-18 years.
- Established a safe practice environment, procuring and maintaining equipment and facility.
- Organized competitions between clubs across the island.
- Prepared players for secondary school club teams and youth national teams.
Fitness Instructor, St. Vincent and the Grenadines — 2013-2017
- Assessed the development level and devised fitness program for 20 community members.
- Developed and successfully led individuals through fitness conditioning programs.
- Counseled individuals to ensure members were progressing to meet goals.
Senior National Team, st. vincent and the grenadines — 2008-2017
- Outside hitter for indoor national team.
- Captained the national indoor team from 2010-2017.
- Beach volleyball player from 2011-2017.
- Received awards for Best Server and Best Scorer, 2014 World Championship Qualifier Men Group K; Best Scorer, Best Spiker, and Best Receiver, 2016 Men World Championship Qualifier 1st Round.
- Represented St. Vincent and the Grenadines in over 30 regional competitions in 10 countries including Mexico, Venezuela, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua, St. Lucia, Grenada, St. Maarten, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands.
- Created plays, led workouts and practices.
- Boosted team to finals placing second place in numerous competitions.
- Strong volleyball playing and coaching experience with knowledge of both beach and standard volleyball rules and regulations and youth and adult teams.
- Experience in team and events coordination and management.
- Passionate coach with interest in building a winning team.
- Outstanding mentorship skills, team building and motivational techniques.